Brynn Doctor is a Family Law Lawyer and mediator located in Calgary Alberta
At Doctor Law, everything we do is focused on giving your family value while maintaining the highest quality of service. We lower our costs by cutting out the things you don't need, and giving you valuable extras. These include:
1. Flat Rate Fees - now you can build your budget without worrying about the cost of every email and phone call
2. Limited Scope Retainers - for when you need help with some things, but not every thing
3. Legal Coaching - representing yourself just got easier
4. Easy Credit Card Payments - no big retainers here: we bill as we go, at rates you already know
5. Mobile Practice - no downtown parking or rush hour commutes. Our office is virtual, which means we come to you.
Now you can spend more of your time and money on what really matters.
Let's Get Started
$250 (2 hrs max)
If you have a better idea of what you're looking for, let's skip the small talk and get down to business. Whether this is a one time meeting, or the start of us taking on your file, you'll leave with a legal roadmap in hand that you can use to map out your strategy and next steps.
Legal Coaching/Independent Legal Advice
Whether you have an upcoming court date, a mediation, a difficult conversation with your ex, or a full blown trial, we are here to help. We will help you understand the process, refine your legal arguments, and give you some tools and tricks to represent yourself and your case as effectively as possible. Who said self-representing had to mean you're in it alone?
We also offer a one time consult to give independent legal advice on contracts or agreements that have already been negotiated.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"When passion meets authenticity! Brynn not only exercised her professionalism and guidance, she expressed the importance of doing what is right the entire process. In family law, we need more Lawyers that see the bigger picture like Brynn Doctor. A blessed experience; one I will be grateful for always. A lawyer who cares is the lawyer you want on your side. She will give you both sides, she will set you up to succeed with your former partner and she will always guide you to do what is best for the child/children. This is what matters."